Primary PE and Sport Premium Development
Allocated to the school for by the Government for the next two years and until 2020
This academic year: £16,000 plus £10 per child.
The Primary PE and Sport Premium Funding has given Selsted CE Primary School a fantastic opportunity to improve the PE and School Sport provision for pupils in our school. Our main aim, is to ensure that the funding is used to make, “Effective, Sustainable and High Quality” improvements. Ofsted, who will be monitoring the use of the funding, will be looking for: “How well the school uses its Sport Premium to improve the quality and breadth of its PE and sporting provision, including increasing opportunities in PE and sport so that all pupils develop healthy lifestyles and reach the performances they are capable of”.
Aims of the Development Plan:
1. To develop the competence, creativity, performance and healthy lifestyle of all children at Selsted.
2. To increase the confidence, knowledge and skills of staff in teaching all areas of the PE curriculum.
3. To offer a broad curriculum that inspires children to participate in a wide range of physical activities.
4. To give the children the confidence to compete against other schools.
5. To create an appropriate and challenging environment that will enable every child to fulfil their potential.
6. To make links with local sports clubs and the community to increase participation outside school.
7. To raise the profile of PE throughout the school.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and we also use a 'crfstoken' token to prevent cross site request forgery.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: